4 x 6.5 Matte Silver Polyester Thermal Labels
- 4″ x 6.5″ round corner rectangle.
- Choose from 0.75″, 1″, or 3″ core.
- Guaranteed to run smoothly in thermal printers, such as Zebra, Brady, Datamax, Sato, Honeywell, and Monarch. As a result, these labels are just as reliable as other expensive brand name labels and at a much cheaper price. In addition, we stand behind them with a full refund or replacement policy.
- Each label is made from material FFD6914N from Mactac. As a result, they are UL recognized under UL files NO. PGGU2.MH12627 and NO. PGJI2.MH26726. Produce durable component labels that will last for years indoors or outdoors.
- The face material is a 2 mil matte top-coated silver polyester designed for superior thermal transfer printing. Enjoy resistance to tearing, extreme temperatures, moisture, solvents, and chemicals.
- The adhesive is a high performance, high tack, permanent acrylic emulsion. Therefore, apply confidently to many substrates such as metals and plastics.
- Compare to Zebra Z-Xtreme 4000T High-Tack Silver Matte Polyester.
- Print with SP330 ribbons from Iimak or R300 from DNP for best results and to maintain UL recognition.
- Gloss silver polyester thermal labels also available.
- Made in the USA, BPA free, and RoHS compliant.
- Buy direct and save.
- Perforations between each label included at no extra charge.
- Take advantage of bulk discounts and free shipping for orders of $100 or more.
- No minimum order requirement.
Uses for 4 x 6.5 Matte Silver Polyester Thermal Labels
- Product identification labels
- Serial number labels
- Component labels
- Drum labeling
- Outdoor labeling
Labels Per Roll and Diameter
- 3/4 inch core: 70 labels per roll with a 2.2 inch maximum outside diameter
- 1 inch core: 220 labels per roll with a 5 inch maximum outside diameter
- 3 inch core: 750 labels per roll with an 8 inch maximum outside diameter
With thousands of customers and millions of labels sold, why not give our labels a chance? Contact us with questions regarding a specific application or to add a preprinted logo and text.