Why Our 4 x 6 Thermal Tags?
- Each label is made of top quality direct thermal or thermal transfer label material from Mactac, Green Bay, Avery Dennison, or 3M. As a result, these labels are just as reliable as other expensive brand name labels and at a much cheaper price.
- Our labels are guaranteed to run smoothly in thermal printers, such as Zebra, Brady, Datamax, Rollo, Sato, and Monarch. Therefore, we stand behind them with a full refund or replacement policy.
- Save money by buying direct.
- Perforations between each label are included at no extra charge.
- Save even more money by taking advantage of bulk discounts and free shipping for orders of $100 or more on of our thermal label products.
- Made in the USA!
- Reasonable minimum order requirements.
- With thousands of customers and millions of labels sold, why not give our labels a chance?
- Try a free sample roll today!
Options for 4 x 6 Thermal Tags
- Standard Colors include yellow, blue, green, orange, red, pink, tan, grey and lavender.
- Use the Pantone PMS color chart to find custom colors that can be used for thermal labels.
- Select from many face material options, such as paper direct thermal, paper thermal transfer and poly thermal transfer.
- Use the core size required by your printer, such as 3/4 inch, 1 inch, or 3 inch.
- Add a preprinted color logo, text or image at very reasonable prices.
Uses for 4 x 6 Thermal Tags
- Product Identification
- Product Tracking
Tags Per Roll and Diameter
- 3/4 inch core: 60 tags per roll with a 2.2 inch maximum outside diameter
- 1 inch core: 185 tags per roll with a 5 inch maximum outside diameter
- 3 inch core: 750 tags per roll with an 8 inch maximum outside diameter
- Do you need an alternate core size or roll quantity? Since you are purchasing direct from the manufacturer we can match any specification that you may need.