4 x 6 Waterproof Direct Thermal Labels
- 4″ x 6″ round corner rectangle.
- Choose from 0.75″, 1″, or 3″ core. Also choose from standard permanent or freezer adhesive.
- Guaranteed to run smoothly in thermal printers, such as Zebra, Brady, Datamax, Sato, Honeywell, and Monarch. As a result, these labels are just as reliable as other expensive brand name labels and at a much cheaper price. In addition, we stand behind them with a full refund or replacement policy.
- Materials supplied by Mactac and Green Bay.
- The strong polypropylene face is designed for superior direct thermal printing. Enjoy resistance to moisture and tearing. No ribbon or ink required. As a result, insert the labels and print with ease.
- Apply confidently to many substrates, such as corrugated and plastics. Choose standard permanent adhesive for room temperature applications that can then be placed in a freezer. Use freezer adhesive on already frozen items, such as frozen foods.
- Compare to Zebra Polypro 4000D Direct Thermal.
- Consider environmental conditions before and after application. For example, direct thermal labels are not designed for long term use or for use outdoors. Fading occurs in the sun or after close contact to certain lighting. For outdoor or long term use consider matte polypropylene thermal transfer or gloss polyester thermal transfer.
- Made in the USA, BPA free, and RoHS compliant.
- Buy direct and save.
- Perforations between each label included at no extra charge.
- Take advantage of bulk discounts and free shipping for orders of $100 or more.
- No minimum order requirement.
Uses for 4 x 6 Waterproof Direct Thermal Labels
- Product identification labels
- Shipping labels
Labels Per Roll and Diameter
- 3/4 inch core: 80 labels per roll with a 2.2 inch maximum outside diameter
- 1 inch core: 250 labels per roll with a 5 inch maximum outside diameter
- 3 inch core: 1000 labels per roll with an 8 inch maximum outside diameter
With thousands of customers and millions of labels sold, why not give our labels a chance? Contact us with questions regarding a specific application or to add a preprinted logo and text.