Why Dymo 30258 Compatible Labels?
- The size and layout of our labels matches Dymo 30258 exactly, 2 1/8″ x 2 3/4″.
- Each roll has 400 labels.
- Each label is made from top quality direct thermal label material from Mactac, Green Bay, or Avery Dennison. As a result, these labels are just as reliable as Dymo labels and at a much cheaper price.
- Our labels are guaranteed to run smoothly in Dymo printers, such as Dymo 300, Dymo 400, Dymo 400 Turbo, Dymo Twin Turbo, Dymo 450, Dymo 450 Turbo, Dymo 4XL, and more. Unfortunately, our labels will not work in the new Dymo 550 or 5XL printers.
- We stand behind them with a full refund or replacement policy.
- Save money by buying direct.
- Save even more money by taking advantage of bulk discounts and free shipping for orders of $100 or more on all of our thermal label products.
- Made in the USA!
- Reasonable minimum order requirements.
- Try a free sample roll today! With thousands of customers and millions of labels sold, we are sure that you will enjoy our labels for years to come.
- Standard Colors include yellow, blue, green, orange, red, pink, tan, grey and lavender.
- Use the Pantone PMS color chart to find custom colors that can be used for thermal labels.
- Choose an adhesive to meet the needs of any application, such as permanent, removable, ultra removable, and freezer grade.
- Select from two face material options, such as paper or waterproof poly direct thermal.
- Add a preprinted color logo, text or image at very reasonable prices.
Uses for Dymo 30258 Labels
- Product Identification