Why 4 x 6 Rollo Compatible Shipping Labels?
- Each label is made from top quality direct thermal label material from Mactac, Green Bay, or Avery Dennison. As a result, these labels are just as reliable as other expensive brand name labels and at a much cheaper price.
- Guaranteed to run smoothly in Rollo thermal printers. Therefore, we stand behind them with a full refund or replacement policy.
- Strong, permanent adhesive that will stick to your packages.
- Save money by buying direct.
- Bulk discounts and free shipping for orders of $100 or more on all of our thermal label products.
- Perforations between each label included at no extra charge.
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Reasonable minimum order requirements.
- With thousands of customers and millions of labels sold, why not give our labels a chance?
- Try a free sample roll today!
- Select between a 3 inch core with 1000 labels per roll or a 1 inch core with 250 labels per roll.
- Standard Colors include yellow, blue, green, orange, red, pink, tan, grey and lavender.
- Use the Pantone PMS color chart to find custom colors that can be used for thermal labels.
- Select from two face material options, such as paper direct thermal and waterproof poly direct thermal.
- Add a preprinted color logo, text or image at very reasonable prices.
Uses for Rollo Shipping Labels
- Shipping Labels
- Address Labels
- Barcode Labels
- Inventory Labels
- Product Tracking Labels