Why Seiko SLP-DRL Compatible Labels?
- The size and layout of our labels matches Seiko SLP-DRL labels exactly, 2 1/8″ x 2 3/4″.
- Each roll has 320 labels.
- Each label is made from top quality direct thermal label material from Mactac. As a result, these labels are just as reliable as Seiko labels and at a much cheaper price.
- Our labels are guaranteed to run smoothly in Seiko Smart Label printers, such as the Seiko SLP 440, 450, 620, 650, and more. Due to this guarantee we stand behind our labels with a full refund or replacement policy.
- Save money by buying direct.
- Save even more money by taking advantage of bulk discounts and free shipping for orders of $100 or more on all of our thermal label products.
- Made in the USA!
- No minimum order requirements.
- Try a free sample roll today! With thousands of customers and millions of labels sold, we are sure that you will enjoy our labels for years to come.
- Standard Colors include yellow, blue, green, orange, red, pink, tan, grey and lavender.
- Use the Pantone PMS color chart to find custom colors that can be used for thermal labels.
- Choose an adhesive to meet the needs of any application, such as permanent, removable, ultra removable, and freezer grade.
- Select from two face material options, such as paper or waterproof poly direct thermal.
- Add a preprinted color logo, text or image at very reasonable prices.
Uses for Seiko SLP-DRL Labels
- Diskette Labels
- Product Identification