Why Zebra 88686 Compatible Labels?
- The size and layout of our labels matches Zebra 88686 labels exactly, 1.5 inch x 1 inch.
- Each roll has 5120 labels.
- Labels are wound around a 3 inch core and each roll has a 8 inch maximum outside diameter. Therefore these rolls will fit perfectly in your Zebra industrial printer.
- Each label is made from top quality direct thermal label material from Mactac, Green Bay, or Avery Dennison. As a result, these labels are just as reliable as Zebra labels and at a much cheaper price.
- Our labels are guaranteed to run smoothly in Zebra thermal printers. Therefore, we stand behind them with a full refund or replacement policy.
- Apply these labels to most surfaces because of the strong permanent adhesive.
- Perforations between each label at no extra charge.
- Save money by buying direct.
- Save even more money by taking advantage of bulk discounts and free shipping for orders of $100 or more on all of our thermal label products.
- Made in the USA!
- Reasonable minimum order requirements.
- Try a free sample roll today! With thousands of customers and millions of labels sold, we are sure that you will enjoy our labels for years to come.
Options for Zebra 88686 Compatible Labels
- Standard Colors include yellow, blue, green, orange, red, pink, tan, grey and lavender.
- Use the Pantone PMS color chart to find custom colors that can be used for thermal labels.
- Choose an adhesive to meet the needs of your application, such as permanent, removable, ultra removable, and freezer grade.
- Select from two face material options, such as paper or waterproof poly direct thermal.
- Add a preprinted color logo, text or image at very reasonable prices.
- Product Identification
- Price Tags
- Inventory Labels