3.5 x 2 Waterproof Polypropylene Thermal Labels
- 3.5″ x 2″ round corner rectangle.
- Guaranteed to run smoothly in thermal transfer printers, such as Zebra, Brady, Datamax, Sato, Honeywell, and Monarch. As a result, these labels are just as reliable as other expensive brand name labels and at a much cheaper price. In addition, we stand behind them with a full refund or replacement policy.
- Produced with top quality materials from Mactac and Green Bay. Enjoy resistance to tearing and moisture. Perfect for outdoor use.
- Enjoy a strong multipurpose adhesive that bonds well to smooth metals and plastics. Therefore, apply confidently to most surfaces.
- Use a resin thermal transfer ribbon to produce crisp durable printed images.
- Choose from 0.75″, 1″, or 3″ core.
- Select additional options, such as colors and alternate adhesives, at the main 3.5 x 2 thermal label product page.
- Compare to Zebra Polypro 4000T Thermal Transfer.
- UL recognized gloss polyester also available. Produce UL approved labels with ease.
- Made in the USA, BPA free, and RoHS compliant.
- Buy direct and save.
- Perforations between each label included at no extra charge.
- Take advantage of bulk discounts and free shipping for orders of $100 or more.
- No minimum order requirement.
Uses for 3.5 x 2 Waterproof Polypropylene Thermal Labels
- Greenhouse labels
- Product identification labels
- Serial Numbers
- Component Labels
- Drum Labeling
Labels Per Roll and Diameter
- 3/4 inch core: 180 labels per roll with a 2.2 inch maximum outside diameter
- 1 inch core: 500 labels per roll with a 5 inch maximum outside diameter
- 3 inch core: 2000 labels per roll with an 8 inch maximum outside diameter
With thousands of customers and millions of labels sold, why not give our labels a chance? Contact us with questions regarding a specific application or to add a preprinted logo and text.