3 x 1.5 Gloss Polyester Thermal Labels
- 3″ x 1.5″ round corner rectangle.
- UL recognized under UL file No. MH16411 and CSA accepted under file No. 99316.
- Choose from 0.75″, 1″, or 3″ core. Also choose from standard permanent or extra aggressive adhesive.
- Guaranteed to run smoothly in thermal transfer printers, such as Zebra, Brady, Datamax, Sato, Honeywell, and Monarch. As a result, these labels are just as reliable as other expensive brand name labels and at a much cheaper price. In addition, we stand behind them with a full refund or replacement policy.
- Shop confidently with materials supplied by 3m.
- Top-coated 2 mil gloss white polyester face designed for superior thermal transfer printing. Enjoy resistance to tearing, extreme temperatures, moisture, solvents, and chemicals.
- Choose standard permanent adhesive for material 7816. Enjoy a strong multipurpose adhesive that bonds well to smooth metals and plastics. Alternatively, select extra aggressive adhesive for material 7871. Use extra aggressive adhesive for more challenging applications, such as rough or oily surfaces and powder coated metal. Satisfy British Standard BS-5609 with 3m 7871.
- Appropriate UL markings printed on each roll. As a result, avoid issues with traceability and UL approval.
- Compare to Zebra Z-Ultimate 3000T and 4000T white gloss polyester.
- Maintain UL recognition with SP330 resin ribbons from Iimak or R300 from DNP.
- Matte polypropylene thermal labels also available. Enjoy similar durability and save on cost.
- Made in the USA, BPA free, and RoHS compliant.
- Buy direct and save.
- Perforations between each label included at no extra charge.
- Take advantage of bulk discounts and free shipping for orders of $100 or more.
- No minimum order requirement.
Uses for 3 x 1.5 Gloss Polyester Thermal Labels
- UL Approved Labels
- Product identification labels
- Serial Numbers
- Component Labels
- Drum Labeling
Labels Per Roll and Diameter
- 3/4 inch core: 300 labels per roll with a 2.2 inch maximum outside diameter
- 1 inch core: 1000 labels per roll with a 5 inch maximum outside diameter
- 3 inch core: 3750 labels per roll with an 8 inch maximum outside diameter
With thousands of customers and millions of labels sold, why not give our labels a chance? Contact us with questions regarding a specific application or to add a preprinted logo and text.