Why Pitney Bowes 745-1 Compatible Labels?
- Each label is made from top quality direct thermal label material from Mactac, Green Bay, or Avery Dennison. As a result, these labels are just as reliable as Dymo labels and at a much cheaper price.
- 250 labels on a 1 inch core.
- Our labels are guaranteed to run smoothly in Pitney Bowes thermal printers. Therefore, we stand behind them with a full refund or replacement policy.
- Save money by buying direct.
- Perforations between each label included at no extra charge.
- Save even more money by taking advantage of bulk discounts and free shipping for orders of $100 or more on all of our thermal label products.
- Made in the USA!
- Reasonable minimum order requirements.
- With thousands of customers and millions of labels sold, why not give our labels a chance?
- Try a free sample roll today!
- Standard Colors include yellow, blue, green, orange, red, pink, tan, grey and lavender.
- Use the Pantone PMS color chart to find custom colors.
- Choose an adhesive to meet the needs of any application, such as permanent, removable, ultra removable, and freezer grade.
- Select from two face material options, such as paper direct thermal and waterproof poly direct thermal.
- Add a preprinted color logo, text or image at very reasonable prices.
Uses for Pitney Bowes 745-1 Labels
- Shipping Labels
- Address Labels
- Barcode Labels
- Inventory Labels
- Product Tracking Labels